Wednesday, December 24, 2008


Hoorah, I've decided to blog.

Been doing loads of things and loads of things to look forward to. Don't know they're in what order so I shall just list them out.

1) Toa Payoh driving range with Darren, Brandon, Marcus and their parents. The food that Aunty cooked is darn good loh! Well, at least better than my mom's hahaha. I played pick-up-sticks with Marcus and Aunty in the office-y looking room while the rest played golf.

2) Out with Group 5! Went to Plaza Sing to watch Bolt. Awesomest movie ever. I love Rhino the hamster :D Then afterwards, Denise had to go home.

The rest of us went Clarke Quay. Hahaha we got scammed by the aunty at the mrt. She made us pay $4.80 for a bag of chips O: Walked around Central but we couldn't find the Singapore River D: So Jing and I bought Starbucks (Caramel and Vanilla frapp) and went to Burger King. I know, we're cool like that. After that, we walked around somemore and somehow managed to find the river! Took loads of gay photos. Then we went home.

Where is LunBei!
Singapore River.
Hoho I'm darn tall can!
See, I do it wayy better than them.
3) Out with Darren to watch Twilight. Hahaha the best part of the day was lunch. We bought loads of food man. XXL Chicken, Happy ricebox, the Jap rice thing and the dno what super famous Kungfu milktea. Mmm... Then afterwards we walked the whole Fashion fair. There was pretty nail polish and earrings. But they didn't have the pair I wanted D:

4) Out with my mom and Godma. Bought super lot of clothes, spent like $300 O: Ate at some super awesome chicken rice place. Oh and went bugis to do christmas shopping also!

5) Couldn't wake up for mass in the morning on sunday, so my mom and I went for the evening one. Then have Christmas lightup in church! Real pretty. Had countdown eh. Then when the lights came on, the Ministry of Bells started jingling out songs with BELLS! Then little kiddies in front started singing out-of-tunely to the "Jingle Bell" and "Santa Claus is coming to town".

6)Went to mom's office. Had lunch at this super cool restaurant called Curry Flavor. Darn good. Then my mom's colleagues climbed on the tables and chair in the office to lift up the ceilings to put the phoneline. Darn funny! Here's a picture.

7) Christmas party today! Met Jingo at amk then took 74 to Island Creamery. 2 scoops of icecream each, mind you (Banana&ReversO, VeryBerry&BurntCaramel)! Then we walk walk around in the building cause waiting for 6pm to come.

Then took bus down to Tessarina stop. Xiwen walked us in. Wah, very long walk loh! But it was worth it. The house is darnnn nice and big! Have swimming pool know. & some hut outside! Like seriouslyseriously, wow.

Played icebreakers, exchanged presents, christmas play & food! We ate small garlic breads with tomato on top, homemade pizza, potato salad and RAVIOLI. Didn't eat dessert.. but it looked real cool. Got raspberry one.

Then took bus back to amk. Jing and I were hungry so we dropped at macs for friesss :D I took the last bus home at 11.30pm. Reached home at 12+. And I'm blogging now :D No pics, sorry. Maybe can grab from Xiwen.


12:32 AM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki